Have you recently assumed leadership responsibilities? Or are you wondering what might be involved in a supervisory role? In this half-day interactive workshop, you’ll discover the skills required and how you can develop them. Through group activities and facilitator-led discussion, you’ll consider different approaches and learn from case studies.
What we’ll cover:
- When is leadership required?
- What is good leadership?
- How do values and personality affect leadership styles?
- How do you manage different personality types?
- How do you motivate people?
- What is effective communication?
Maximum no. of attendees: 20
Fee: £425 + travel
“Very enjoyable. Covered really useful information.”
“Catherine’s calm delivery was very helpful for grasping the concepts.”
“Concise and clear topics, plenty of opportunities for input/discussion. Very pleasantly inclusive atmosphere.”
“Catherine is a great facilitator. She brings a range of useful materials and is fun with it.”